Thursday, January 29, 2009

Favorite sofas

 

These are my favorite sofas in the apartment :) It's a really nice view out of the patio, seeing the snow over the rooftops and on the ground, bare trees and having the sun come through the window. Great place for a time of reflection. Of course, there's the all-inviting TV if you look at the cabinet on the left. I've discovered that I can watch House most of the nights and I've found the food channel! Have got to improve my culinary skills somehow...
That's the end of the photos we've taken so far. Will have to venture out to take some more, which implies braving cold and wet conditions. Will try to take a pic soon to show you what I mean.

Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

  1. Wah!! cool. I like that huge thermometer looking clock in the balcony. But is it like spolit? 20+ degrees? - mel

    ReplyDelete