Wednesday, April 1, 2009

Ice Cream!

 Those of you who have been reading W's status updates would have heard about our ice cream craze by now :) We can't help it, they are selling Ben and Jerry's for US$3 a pint! Who can resist it? After trying all these ice creams, I realise that I don't like Haagen Dazs much, prefer B&J's and Edy's (also known as Dreyer's back home) Try the Rocky Road, it's really good! Chocolate ice cream with bits of nuts and marshmallows in it. Yum! Of course, I'm hoping to try most of the B&J's flavours. The B&J's factory is located in Vermont, not too far from here, we'll definitely be heading there in one of our road trips :) So far, I really like the strawberry cheesecake and the froyos (frozen yogurts) are good too! If any of you will come and visit, I'll buy you a tub :D
Btw, W says that I've been growing fatter, so I'm trying to limit my ice cream intake :( 
Posted by Picasa

No comments:

Post a Comment