Thursday, July 9, 2009

Go Sox!

Watched my first baseball game on Tues!! We were watching it from pretty high up but the atmosphere was really great. The fans would cheer for every red sox player that came up to the plate and there were songs that pp would sing along to in between innings. I would really love to go again and sit closer to the field though all tickets are sold out for the rest of the season.
Both W and I were like little kids attending our first baseball game, plus it was so cool that I got to see the sox players live rather than on TV! My fav players are Varitek, the captain/catcher/ guy who looks out for the team and Bay, left-fielder and Mr. cool, both of whom made really great hits that night, Bay with a homer to left as well.
For your info, the sox won it 5-2!
:D

Posted by Picasa

No comments:

Post a Comment