Monday, March 16, 2009

Hanging out

Some friends came by to visit last week and we were out for lunch. Boston's supposed to be famous for its lobsters and clam chowder so we headed to a nice seafood restaurant for lunch. I decided to skip the lobster (no way I was finishing that on my own!) and had a really yummy clam chowder. I must admit that I haven't had any lobsters since we've been here.. somehow, I don't really fancy seafood cooked western style. Give me chilli or steamed crab anyday! 
As for the statue, that's John Harvard sitting in the Harvard Yard. Notice a gold sheen on his left foot? That's because everyone rubs his foot when they visit, I have no idea why.. We postulated that intelligence somehow gets conducted from that foot. I didn't rub it though so it didn't benefit my IQ score at all.. 
Posted by Picasa

No comments:

Post a Comment