Thursday, March 19, 2009

Spring?

It's officially the first day of spring! And the temperature here today's 0 degC!! Haha, so much for spring... Weather here's so unpredictable, it changes from day to day. Over the last weekend, we had warm temperatures, a berry in the amazingly hardy plant in the balcony and all seemed to be in place. But by Monday, it was close to freezing point again. It was funny when I was chatting with my mum and she was perspiring in her cotton tank top and I was wrapped up in my pullover. I'm still trying to get used to this, W obviously loves the cooler weather. When we went for a walk, I wore 3 layers with a scarf and he wore 2 T shirts only! No jacket or scarf and he was teasing me the whole way... can't help it if I don't have much adipose tissue to store warmth :P Btw, W took these nice shots
Posted by Picasa

No comments:

Post a Comment