Friday, March 27, 2009

My first cookies!

I baked my first cookies ever! Minus those from home econs and the ones I made in secondary school from a sesame street recipe which turned out too sweet to eat. They came from a recipe for mexican wedding cookies. They tasted not bad, but I think I overbaked them because I made them too big and couldn't estimate the baking time properly. Plus, I made the whole batch by hand and I had aching arms after. Right after that, I decided to buy a hand held mixer :)

I'll be baking my second batch of cookies today! This time, it's going to be a lemon pecan slice and bake sugar cookie adopted off this website: www.joythebaker.com. I really like the website because the pictures are pretty plus looking at the stuff she bakes makes me hungry! I hope the cookies turn out better this time..
Posted by Picasa

No comments:

Post a Comment