Tuesday, March 3, 2009

MIT

This is the famous MIT, where you bump into geeks and techies at every turn of the corridor. Cool place and as usual, I'm impressed by the beautiful architecture. Many of you would have already heard of the famous MIT pranks, how they doll up the dome based on current trends. I've included some of the pictures of the pranks so you'll get a better idea of what I mean. It's really funny.. haha :) I think it also gives me a peek into their philosophy of study hard and play hard. We got to know this guy who graduated from MIT and he was telling us abt this competition he entered where they program a robot to play WOW and the competition is to find out whose robot wins. I was just wondering why anybody would do that since the purpose of playing a video game is to enjoy the process of playing. I think I just don't get it.

Posted by Picasa

No comments:

Post a Comment